SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION AND SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR AN ORGANIC FOOD WEBSITE
- The strategy for the organic food website is to perform a mix of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (Paid Marketing) to increase the average ticket size and conversion rate.
- When it comes to SEO, we ’d create and update content on the Shopify site, in order to increase the On-Page Optimization of the website. This would include things like Meta tags, Image Tags and fixing broken links.
- We’d also build backlinks from other websites for keywords related to our domain in order to build an Off Page Presence for the site. Over a period of 5-8 months as these links are indexed, our website ranks on the first page of Google Search.
- We will also take over the Google Ads account (In exchange for a handling fee) to run ads on behalf of the brand. This would include a mix of Performance Max Campaigns, Smart Shopping Campaigns and Search ads in order to drive visitors and conversions from relevant search terms.
- We ’d measure the performance of our SEO and SEM through the use of Google Data Studio
GET A FREE QUOTE
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 63850 84122