SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT FOR A NIGERIAN POLITICAL PARTY
- The strategy for the political party in Nigeria is based on social media marketing (priced based on deliverables, paid to agency), online reputation management (priced based on deliverables – paid to agency, and software charges at actuals) and digital advertising (paid to Platform).
- When it comes to social media marketing we ’d interface with the local team to create a content calendar and edit the input content provided to publish across Google, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ideas for content would include content about the party (founding, manifesto and achievements) and opposition (highlighting scandals) and current top-of-mind issues (inflation, cost of living, social welfare) We’d use memes, posts, gifs, stories, and reels to achieve the same.
- When it comes to Online reputation management we would use software to monitor social media groups and online news publications and respond/comment on the negative sentiment content while highlighting the positive sentiment content on our channels.
- When it comes to online, digital advertising (paid to Facebook, Twitter, and Google) we ’d run ads on social media (Facebook and Instagram) to increase engagement on our pages and direct people to the website to opt-in for Push Notifications. We can use the DB gained (along with the ones procured) for WhatsApp and SMS Marketing.
- When it comes to Google ads, we ’d run against specific search terms (including opposition terms) to increase the number of visitors to our website and sign-ups for notifications. We ’d also run ads on YouTube to highlight the video content we ’d produce based on teh content that users are watching and their demographic interests. We ’d use a similar strategy on Twitter.
- We ’d use Google Data Studio to track the performance of the content and the ads; this will help us take informed decisions about influencer marketing and budget allocation.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 63850 84122