SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND ADVERTISING FOR A COOKWARE BRAND
- The strategy for increasing the brand visibility of the cookware brand online in the most cost efficient manner possible is divided into two parts – social media marketing and SEO (to generate traffic to the website).
- When it comes to social media marketing – we’ll draw out a content plan based on the target demographic of women (mostly married women in the age bracket of 30-50 located in select cities across India). The content will be “infotaining” in that we’ll focus on recipes, trends, hacks and guides that will draw on references that will appeal to that generation.
- The content calendar will cover posts, reels, GIFs and stories. We will also take care of the required styled photography and videography for the content. We will take care of response management on the page.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277
- The content will be published on Facebook, Instagram and, Google My Business and the website. Apart from the content, we will be running ads (paid to Facebook0 in order to increase the visibility of the content, and bring visitors to the website. this will help in demand generation for our distributors. We can cycle through various markets across India in order to ensure complete coverage. The blogs that we will be publishing on the website will form one part of our SEO strategy. The other half will consist of routinely building backlinks from other blogs and forums to ourcontent. Over a period of eight months this will result in our content being ranked on the first page of Google organic Search for terms like “Affordable pressure cookers in India”
- We will set up a Data Studio report which will give access to insights in real-time.
- With specific regard to timelines – on SEO we would divide the keywords into two sets – branded and non-branded. The non-branded ones (which we would recommend we select based on a specific niche to obviate competition) would take upto 8 months to rank; and the branded ones should rank within 3 months.