SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND ADVERTISING FOR A TRADING COURSE BRAND
- The strategy for the trading course brand will be divided into two parts – social media marketing (content creation) and social media advertising.
- Under the social media marketing part – we will take over management of the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin Pages of the brand. We will set up a content calendar with specific modifications to each platform. We will create designs, content writing and take care of hashtag optimizations.
- On Facebook, we will focus on general investing advice, the benefits of the course (Online doubt clearing through Discord, Telegram; High-quality pre-recorded classes; lifetime validity). On Twitter we will focus on interacting with fund managers and top brokers. On LInkedin we will focus on a numeric-based strategy of talking about ratios and multiples. On Instagram, we will focus on the ease of investing in all asset classes today – appealing to the younger retail investor.
GET A FREE QUOTE
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277
Fill the Form
- We will be running ads (paid to Facebook) in order to increase brand awareness (increased followers) and to generate leads. These leads (including Phone numbers) will be auto populated into a Google Sheet, and can be targeted across India; including Tier 2 cities to people with disposable income (Based on their smartphone), financial literacy and interest. We will also handle first-level response management on the page.
- We will set up a Data Studio report to track insights across website and social media to manage insights. As an optional next phase we can also look into Google Adwords which will generate clicks directly to the website based on Google Searches.