SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING STRATEGIES FOR AN NGO
- The strategy for the NGO focused on special needs would involve a mix of social media marketing, and social media advertising (with an option for influencer marketing)
- When it comes to the social media marketing side of things we can create a content calendar which would govern the consistent posting of content on Facebook and Instagram.
- Content ideas could include things like a focus on special projects, the history of the school, and how people can participate in the journey.
- We can also run a moderated paid marketing campaign (paid to Facebook) to enhance the reach of the content and drive participation from interested affluent parties.
- We can also engage with influencers where we arrange for them to visit the centre and make content which can be shared on their social media pages. We ’d be measuring our performance through the use of Google Data Studio.
GET A FREE QUOTE
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 63850 84122