LINKEDIN,FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM MARKETING FOR A LEADING ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY
- We’re dividing the strategy up into Employer branding, and B2B branding.
- Since there are constraints in setting up a website dedicated to the India Operations, to gain customers from India and direct customers from surrounding regions, we will be using our Linkedin Page as the base for the B2B Branding.
- On Linkedin, we will be dividing our activities into content creation, and advertising (paid to Linkedin).
- The Content creation will involve longform blog content, infographic content; and case studies. In terms of case studies we will create content while keeping in mind client confidentiality agreements. We will also help focus discussion around this content using LInkedin Groups; and involve our core management team in the content.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277
- The content on Linkedin will be of a technical bent and centred around topics like engineering design, industry focus, aerospace and similar.
- The ads will be targeted to CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, CPOs of large companies located in India and surrounding markets; in our target industries.
- The purpose of the ads is two fold – one, to serve as a precursor to our sales team, by making our content and brand visible to the relevant target market; two, to generate leads on Linkedin where customers can drop their contact information for our marketing team to follow through.
- On Facebook and Instagram, we will adopt an Employer branding strategy. The primary focus of content will be careers at the comapny, employee spotlight, achievers of the month, training that we impart, the exciting opportunities that prospective candidates can partake of and similar.
- The media spend on Facebook and Instagram will be geared to prospective job seekers (we can use the Jobs feature on our official India Linkedin Page and cross link it to Facebook, as well as using Facebook’s own jobs feature)
- We will be setting upa realtime dashboard to monitor spends and insights; to tweak them as necessary given market conditions.