SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR A ONLINE LEARNING BRAND
- The strategy for the online learning brand is divided into three parts – social media marketing, advertising (paid to Facebook and Google) and Influencer marketing.
- When it comes to social media marketing we will create a content plan and use the same to create content regularly on Facebook and Instagram. This will be directed at parents and will feature the advantages of the program, the free classes on offer, and the reputation of the teachers.
- We will also be running ads on Facebook and Google (paid to Facebook and Google) in order to increase the number of leads. On Facebook these will be centred on the South side of India, directed at parents and will result in enhanced brand awareness and lead generation. When it comes to Google, we will run ads directing people to the website against searches like “Best online classes for Standard 6”.
- When it comes to influencer marketing we will select influencers from the South of India, having a minimum of 20,000 followers on Instagram and send them a promo code and a payment for them to create a reel promoting our brand.
- We will also set up a Data Studio report to track progress.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277