WEB AND APP RESOURCE SUPPORT FOR A VENTURE BUILDING BRAND IN INDIA
- The strategy for the venture building brand is to allocate a mix of full-time and shared resources in order to provide support for the web and app platforms respectively.
- In terms of technology stacks covered – we’d allocate two full time resources to cover the “web” section of the project. These would include React JS, PHP and Laravel; along with anciliary tech necessary to make the core technology stack work.
- When it comes to the app section of things – we would allocate 3 shared resources who would be skilled at React Native, Angular and Node JS; this is again apart from other tech anciliary to the accomplishment of the tasks. The commercials as well as the time allocation for the shared resources would work to approximately 60 percent of a full time resource.
- When initiating the project, we can layout a task tracking tool of choice, as well stipulate work-timings and TATs for the various resources. These can also be modified on a task to task basis; any extensions of the work timings or requirements of shorter TATs can be mutually discussed at actuals.
- Based on the immediacy of the requirment, the costs for initial deployment would be marginally higher; and would normalize over a period of 3 months.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277