WEBSITE BUILDING, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND GOOGLE ADS FOR A SKINCARE BRAND
- The strategy for the skincare brand is based on social media marketing (content creation) advertising (Google and Facebook/Instagram) and Influencer Marketing.
- When it comes to social media marketing, we ’d set up a content calendar that leverages the personal brand of the doctor into the brand. This will dictate the kinds of posts that will go out on Facebook and Instagram.
- We ’d set up a Wix template based on references (Wix hosting at actuals) and then customize it based on our requirements like logo, colours, images and so on.
- The website would be an FYI-type website with Home, About Us, Services, Past projects and Contact. The website would be fast, mobile optimized and secure thanks to the Wix platform.
- Ideas for content would include reels about treatment, trends in the industry, skincare routines and patient testimonials
- We’d also run ads on Google and Facebook/Instagram to increase the engagement of the content, and (in the case of Google) to drive clicks to the website against specific keywords based on the procedures we perform. We’d have to constantly monitor ads to ensure platform compliance.
- We ’d also periodically collab with influencers on a part barter + cash model wherein we ’d have them visit the clinic to co-create content. We ’d also set up a Data Studio report to track the performance of the ads in real-time.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 63850 84122