SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND ADVERTISING FOR A POPULAR COOKWARE COMPANY
- The strategy is divided into two parts – the first part is centred around generating reach for the store in Adambakkam, and the second part is centred around posting Shoppable videos to the Instagram page.
- In order to accomplish the first part – we will be setting up Facebook and Instagram Pages exclusively for the store in Adambakkam with the locations cross-verified with the GMB Page.
- We will be posting the varkous offers available for the store – like Exchange offer on the pages, including posts, GIFS, stories and video clips. This will be in line with a content calendar drawn out for the store.
- We will also be running ads targeting people interested in our range of products, between the ages of 20-45 located within 3km of the store. This will be done to increase the reach of the store and drive walk-ins. These ads are paid to Facebook, and run across Facebook and Instagram.We can also cross-link our social media pages into a WhatsApp business number and catalogue.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277
- We will also be setting up engagement activities centred around the location, for example giving people Rs. 100 off when they make a purchase after checking in to the location. This will help drive word-of-mouth marketing.
- In the second phase, we will set up a Shopify Backend (including domain purchase and monthly Shopify charges at actuals) for a few of our stores as a pilot, with a limited set of SKUs. We will also be editing and posting the video clips centred around those products to Instagram, with a linkage to Instagram shop resulting in Shoppable Videos. The custoimers will also be presented with a store locator which can direct them to the nearest store to make a purchase.
- We will be setting up a Data Studio report and connecting our organic, inorganic marking and Shopify store to it to monitor insights in realtime.