SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR AN EDUCATION BRAND IN INDIA
- The primary areas that the marketing strategy for the life skills education brand will seek to imrpove upon include content creation, community management and advertising.
- In the content creation department we will set up a content calendar with necessary tweaks for Instagram as a focus (given the target audience of people in the age bracket of 20-30 in Noida and the rest of India, for online training). The calendar will focus on posts, stories, reels and GIFs.
- As Reels are trending now on Instagram, we will set up a weekly motivational reel featuring clips of the trainers exhorting students to improve their lives and join the program, set to motivational music. we will take care of the editing of the reels. We will also self-create reels with motivational quotes and music.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Fill the Form
VGP Victory House, அண்ணா சாலை, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002.
Phone: 78248 68277
- On the stories front, we will create interactive stories with questions (What motivates you in the morning?) and polls (Asking people for their top inspirations- for example) to increase engagement on the page. We will also run monthly contests, by asking people to send in inspiring stories (for example) for chances to win discounts on our program. Extolling the virtues of the trainers, the past student success and the ease of attending teh program are other copntent ideas.
- On the community management front, we will take care of responding to comments and messages on Facebook and Instagram.
- We will also be running ads (paid to Facebook0 to appear to target customers. The purpose of these ads is two fold – to increase the number of followers and brand; and also to generate leads for the course by linking the ads to the website.
- We will be setting up a Data Studio report which will track the ads in realtime.